Wednesday, October 17, 2012

EE Jobs and Internships: NC's "Go To" Site for Jobs in the Environmental Education Field

 
Did you know that part of the N.C. Office of Environmental Education and Public Affairs Environmental Education Certification Program is to serve as a clearinghouse for environmental education and related jobs? Both job-seekers and potential employers use the NC-EE listserv and the EE Jobs and Internships page to post and find positions in the field. The office recently received three messages from people employed in positions they found on the eenorthcarolina.org website:

If I had not seen the listing for my current position on the EE listserv email, I would have never even known about the job. Now I am serving in the job of my dreams, the one I hope to retire in, and I owe so much to the Office of Environmental Education for this privilege. The Office has immeasurable value in my eyes but the jobs listing and listservs are definitely two of their biggest strengths. Thank you so very much for all you do!

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm now employed in Wake County as an environmental education program aide, a position I found listed on the North Carolina Office of Environmental Education and Public Affairs website. Thank you and everyone else involved for curating such a wonderful resource.

…thanks so much for maintaining your site. I found my current position with a state park on this posting board as well as a previous position I held at non-profit environmental education center. I would be less employed without your work!

Environmental education program providers, don’t hesitate to share your own job postings with us to share. Also, if you found your job or have hired great employees through our EE jobs listings or the NC-EE listserv, please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to this site are subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties. Please identify yourself in posts. Off-topic posts, "spam" or posts with offensive or inappropriate language will be removed.